We've missed you!
Nobody had counted on the months we have passed and the months ahead. Of course we cannot tell you what the future will look like. We do know that many of us are ready for a nice holiday, a nice weekend away, to relax with the family or just for two. That is why we have done everything in the past few weeks to be able to safely receive you and your loved ones in Hotel Hulst. In doing so, we take into account your well-being, as well as the well-being of our employees.
We would like to let you know that we are open to suggestions and requests from guests regarding security.
What can you expect from us?
- Screens for the reception and the bar, so that we can communicate without danger.
- A 'disinfection pole', which you can use at any time.
- Disinfectant for use on arrival.
- Measures regarding breakfast, including handling at least 1.5 meters away.
- Contact points (in public areas and rooms) are frequently cleaned with disinfectants.
- Where necessary, employees will wear gloves and face masks to prevent contamination or transmission.
What we would like to ask you
- Only contactless payments can be made at the hotel. No cash is accepted. Make sure to arrange as much online as possible to minimize the number of payments at the hotel.
- Do you suffer from a strong cold or other possible symptoms and is your stay getting closer? Please cancel your booking for free. Do you have any questions for us? We are always there for you.
Due to current circumstances, our opening hours have been adjusted. For more information, please contact us. Our contact details can be found here.
We hope to welcome you in good health soon.
The Hotel Hulst Team.